Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Let Me Make This Clear





I pledge Allegiance to the flag

of the United States of America

and to the Republic for which it stands,

one nation

under God,

indivisible,

with Liberty and Justice for all.

What this statement means to me, the way that I would break it down to one that’s either just entered this great nation, or a first grader and the way that I would explain its meaning

I promise to be true, to the symbol of our country, each state that has joined to make our country a republic is a country where the people choose others to make laws for them -- the government is “of, by and for” the people the flag means the country a single country the people believe in a supreme being the country cannot be split into parts with freedom and fairness for each person in the country...you and me.


Liberals, Stop Subverting My Country

No comments:

Post a Comment